Main software programmer bundled allows a standard set of commands (Romservis +) allows the programmer read, write and erase the flash modules.
Color event log indicating the start time program automatically loads into memory INI module with hash chips and databases.
Main changes in latest update:
- A separate byte-by-byte comparison of the module with the file is made
- Calculating checksums for a file
- Log with scroll bars (horizontal/vertical), you can enable/disable Word Wrap
- Saving a log to a file (TXT, RTF)
- If the checksums do not match, you can immediately add them to the database by entering the dump name (the parameter name is generated as AutoXXXXX)
- Audio notification of Flash Module Programming tasks completion (normal completion, error, transition to the next task)
- Support for Intel HEX format for I2C, SPI
- Added record checking on the SPI tab
- You can change the frequency of I2C programming
- You can change the frequency of SPI programming (sometimes lowering the frequency of programming allows you to achieve more stable programming)
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs
password for archives: 1111
Below are sample service windows dialogs of the program manager.